Nov 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and dont over eat!

25. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.


Footprint is awesome. She’s a seven-year old rat terrier that belongs to Flynn the main character in my space opera and she’s a total sweetheart. Also, if you need a wrench – and don’t mind a smidge of drool – Footprint’s your dog.

This picture is what drew me to make Footprint a rat terrier. Could you resist?



Gus isn’t really a pet, he’s a dragon – but I think that he qualifies as a pet, since he acts a little like a dog and is very pet-like toward Liam throughout Magic is for the Birds. Oh, did I mention he’s pretty tiny? He is, after all, only a hundred years old.

Other than that there aren’t many pets I my stories… D&D has a few horses and elephants, but hey, they’re not really pets… they’re transportation.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Footprint looks adorable!
    Have a happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete