My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Feb 6, 2011

Psychos?

Ellie Garratt had a blogfest and I totally missed it. My bad.


Here’s my top ten Horror/Science Fiction Movie quotes anyway!

10. There is no spoon. – The matrix, Child at the Oracle’s home

9. One, two, Freddy’s coming for you. Three four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again. – Nightmare on Elm Street, Creepy little girls.

8. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. – Jurassic Park, Dr. Ian Malcolm.

7. Don’t use the Zed-Word! – Shaun of the Dead, Shaun

6. Aren’t you a little short to be a storm trooper? – A New Hope, Princess Leia

5. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you? – Inception, Mal

4. Big BadaBoom! – Fifth Element, Leeloo

3. They’re coming to get you Barbara… - Night of the living Dead, Ben


2. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... any more than there is for you. Malcolm... I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done. – Serenity, The Operative.

1. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don’t give a fuck how crazy they are! – From Dusk Til Dawn, Seth Gecko

6 comments:

  1. Lol great quotes.

    My favourite line from Inception is: "You have to dream bigger, darling."

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! We have a few in common. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six and eight are my favorites! Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Nightmare On Elm Street and Night Of The Living Dead! Great list.

    ReplyDelete