Mar 16, 2011

Why I'm a Freak for TRDC

My dear bloggy friend/Critique partner, Joann, introduced me to The Red Dress Club towards the end of last year because, well, I guess she didn't feel I was getting enough writing stimulation...

So, I ventured on over to their blog and tried my hand at some of thier prompts. I have to tell you, having my thursday blog posts decded for me is nice.



When this year came around I decided to give myself even more of a challenge, so I decided to try to write each post as a continuing storyline from the one previous. My goal is to write this storyline each week for the rest of the year, Concluding it with the final prompt in December 2011.

If you'd like to read the hole story so far, this is the first post: Frigid. the continuing story links at the bottom of each post.

I post them every Thursday and link up each Friday.

Have you tried TRDC's writing prompts? If not, get over there! 

4 comments:

  1. I just signed up for the A-Z Blogging Challenge (number 472) and saw your name on the list so I just stopped by to say "Hi". I look forward to reading your "alphabet" posts in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself yet again struggling with Friday's prompt. Maybe because of Spring Break? Who knows? But I'm looking forward to yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Magical Blog Award.

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.

    ReplyDelete