My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

May 3, 2011

I Ran Out of Space!

So… this was what my bookshelves looked like at the beginning of April:

A cluttered mess with way too much stuff on it. Seriously, I needed more space.


And this is what they look like now:


Of course Lucy had to get in the shot...
 The chair with the stuffed cow in it is on the wall the old two bookshelf setup was on.

I’ve needed to get some more space for a while, but ordering a whole new TBR pile really called for it. I finished Foundation by Isaac Asimov and was officially out of things to read! So I went to Amazon and emptied out the cart that I’d been piling up for a while.

Come back tomorrow for a look at my new TBR pile.

****
May/June WIP -

4 comments:

  1. I love your chair! It's gorgeous. I understand the book shelf space problem. I think we have twelve bookcases in our house. It's at the point where I have to keep taking books to the used bookstore whenever one of us (we're all book fiends) buys something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shelves. I need more of those too. My husband has dared me to put them on his nightstand. I'm running out of room but I love my books. Getting rid of them is too hard. I'm a book hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...you got more shelf space now. I'm beginnign to look at my bookcase and wondering which books to pack away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really hoping that sometime in the near future I'll actually be at that point of being out of things to read. I think my count was at 16 the other day :S

    ReplyDelete