My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

May 4, 2011

My TBR Pile…

Is back to the daunting size I like it at.

(A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin; Boneshaker by Cherie Priest; and The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss)
I got these on April 13th and promptly started reading A Game of Thrones because we were watching the HBO series with our “in the building” friends. But this was only the first half. I was still waiting for the second bit to come in…

(Magic Lost, Trouble found by Lisa Shearin; Ptolomy's Gate by Johnathan Stroud; Leviathan by Scott Westerfield; Dreadnought by Cherie Priest, Red Glove by Holly Black; The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins)

Oh so pretty…



What’s in your TBR Pile right now?

5 comments:

  1. I just finished a good book and tend to take them one at a time rather than accumulate them like this. But I have to say, it is a beautiful stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god that's a lot of damn books. I'm reading A Clash of King's right now. It's not quite as good as A Game of Thrones so far, but only because the first A Song of Ice and Fire volume was SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is The Game of Thrones? I've been thinking of reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, Game of Thrones is good. Really long, but good (I'm going to warn anyone right now though: this is a resolutionless book. It leads into the next book with only a few minor things resolved.) If you plan to start the series, be ready to continue it - assuming the author ever publishes the 5th volume people have been waiting what? 14 years for? and that still leaves the final two novels in the planned series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you already know what I'm reading, but I like talking about myself. I'm getting through the Soulless book (and then the subsequent books that are out so far) then a biography, then two Mercy Thompson books I haven't read, then more of the Mitford series, and a few random other non-series books.

    ReplyDelete