My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Sep 28, 2011

Cover Art: A Slow Evolution

Throughout the writing process, I make mock-up covers for my novels.
They're just for fun and As you'll notice, I tend to lean toward dark covers.
The earliest version (I have) is on the left, and the latest version is on the right.









In this instance, you can see that the novel's title changed along with the cover.
Both for the better, I believe.


These two sets of novels both have two cover options...
a first and a second, I'm not smitten with any of them.




5 comments:

  1. oh I love the second cover for Forfeit Souls.. so creepy.. it would definitely make me pick up the book at the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Foreit Souls. I also like Ash's Ashes. And the way you play with the words in the title. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first cover for Sun Drops. Looking down at the buildings like that is very creepy. I'd definitely pick up the book at a book store.

    ReplyDelete