Mar 20, 2012

Review: A Million Suns

A Million Suns
(Book two in the Across the Universe Series)
By Beth Revis

YA Science Fiction with More Twists and Loops than a Rollercoaster
Hardcover, 386 pages

Published by Razorbill (Penguin)



My Summary:
Amy and Elder uncover secrets big enough to topple the ship as a murderer and unrest run rampant. (I’d say more, but I really can’t think of how to do that without giving away spoilers!)

My review:
To be completely honest, this novel made me crawl out of my skin, and in such a good way. Ms. Revis managed to keep the feel of her first novel through this sequel and maintained the same level of “Dear goodness, what now?” that came up in AtU.  The novel will have you desperate to find the conclusion and won’t disappoint when you get there.

Buy, Borrow, Brush Past:
Buy! If you haven’t gotten your hands on Beth’s first book, obviously go get that one first, but this is one series you don’t want to miss.

Interview with the author, Bet Revis

3 comments:

  1. I tore through AtU, but I still haven't gotten around to picking this up. I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved both books! I started reading with the hope that maybe, just maybe, the sequel could be as good as the first book. And it was! I can't wait for the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT. She's making a series?? I thought it was only one book!!! In the queue!

    ReplyDelete