My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Apr 18, 2012

A-Z Challenge: Pampers & Pinot

For this year's A-Z Challenge I've decided to spotlight another blogger each day! Hope this helps you find more fun and interesting people & sites to follow!
P is for:

From her bio: I believe there is no better way to spend your time than by laughing (and drinking wine). I believe that Supermom is a Myth, and the more we dispel that myth, the more comfortable we'll be mothering from our own hearts. I am a 30-something married mom to one little maniac with a fulfilling career and a dream of writing.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda .. Pampers and Pinot - seem an excellent match .. then sometime soon - we'll be left with only the Pinot!!

    Cheers - I must pop on over and say hi .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete