My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Apr 23, 2012

A-Z Challenge: TwelveDaysOld

For this year's A-Z Challenge I've decided to spotlight another blogger each day! Hope this helps you find more fun and interesting people & sites to follow!
T is for:


From her Bio: My blog is not very interesting unless you enjoy stalking other people's cats.  It also has many stories that involve too much information and things that make you go, "Huh, that's awkward."  And maybe some knitwear and crafts in there, too.  But I make no promises. From me: She is absolutely Hillarible!
As an aside... I totally took that picture - talk about an awesome week.

1 comment:

  1. That picture (the one you sent me) is at my desk at work! I'm looking at it right noooooow!!

    Thanks for featuring me! Hopefully I'll get my blogging groove back soon.

    ReplyDelete