My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Jun 26, 2012

Review: Wanderlust by Ann Aguire

Wanderlust
(Book 2: Sirantha Jax Series)

By Ann Aguirre

Paperback, 312 Pages
A Science Fiction Romance Comedy of Errors

Published by Penguin Group

Released August 26th, 2008



My summary:
Sirantha Jax has gone from the Corp’s most wanted, to the Conglomerate’s golden child. Forced into becoming the New Terra Ambassador, first by an overzealous politician and then by a potential mob hit on her mother, Sirantha isn’t sure if she’ll make it to Ithiss-Tor alive… especially when there are Morgut, warring clans and the Syndicate standing in her way.

My Review:
I liked this book…. but I can’t decide why. And I find that a little disconcerting. Like the first book in the series I enjoyed the set up, the characters, and the fact that things just keep going wrong, but I can’t tell you what made me really enjoy this… only that I did.
(Unrelated: I always read the title as “Vahnderloost” in my head.)

Buy, Borrow, Brush Past:
If you liked the first, definitely read this one as well!



Review Book 1: Grimspace 
Review Book 3: Doubleblind
Review Book 4: Killbox
Review Book 5: Aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment