My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Jun 15, 2012

Some Links for this Friday....


 - Source -

Kidding!
(I'm trying this out this week, so there won't be as many as there may be in the future)

Screen Rant gives us 5 simple changes that would have made Prometeus better. (For Alien fans)

The second in N. K. Jemsin’s Dreamblood series, The Shadowed Sun was released. on tuesday.

Sarah Skilton talks about Purposeful Errors in books

Denver Comic Con starts today and runs through Sunday if you’re in the area… (*cough* friends who’ve moved *cough*)

Tahereh Mafi announced her debut novel is getting a cover revamp for the paperback and the rest of the series  - it is gorgeous!

Publish America is seeing a Class Action Lawsuit after all.

Nathan Fillion tells us why he thinks reading rocks! and tells us some of his favorite reads.

You can take a picture tour of the Scholastic archives!

Jeff Goins reminds us to "Start Ugly"

In the “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY” category, we may all be heading to the theaters again in August for a 3+ hour extended cut of the Avengers. Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. "Your mother failed you." I love Nathan Fillion!

    I love these types of posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're in luck, because I plan to try to do them each Friday from now on! :D

      Delete
  2. I read Jeff Goins!! Thanks for the great links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post Kidding is quite amazing and interesting.Getting a lot of useful information and funny.Very nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 hours of Avengers in the theater?? I'm going to try really hard not to fall for this...but it's going be difficult. #avengersfan

    ReplyDelete