This is working out better than I expected…
This week has been all kinds of whack-a-doodle. What with the holiday yesterday and just life in general, but I’ve managed to stay on track, and better yet, get ahead! (Though to be fair, I was rather lenient in my word count requirements for these two novels.)
Tuesday, I finished the rewrite of Draft 6 for Novel 5! Which is awesome (even though, that night as I was doing dishes I realized something I’d forgotten and need to work in when I go back through it AGAIN.
And now I have just over 8k-words left to go with Draft 1 Novel 7! So I anticipate having more completion news for you next week!
It feels so good to get things accomplished!