My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Jul 19, 2012

Yet Another Update!




To be honest, I'm a little disappointed in this week's progress. I probably shouldn't be. I only missed my word count goal yesterday... and I'm a day ahead on my revisions... but still. It irks me.

Here are the charts!

Revisions:


I had people waiting on the first revision (and this is the 8th? time we've gone through that one, so it's mostly just little formatting/grammatical issues that pop up) The other two aren't as far along, so they'll take longer.

 Writing:

You'll notice I've only got one novel on my plate for this month, that's because it's a first draft that I was starting pretty much from scratch. It's an idea I've had bouncing about in my brainpan for a good long while, and I decided this was the time to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment