My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Oct 1, 2012

Review: Endgame

Endgame
(Sirantha Jax 6)
By Anne Aguirre
Paperback, 337 pages
Guerilla science fiction with a dash of romance
Published by Ace
Released August 28th, 2012








My Summary:

- Because we’re so far along in the series, I’m not going to summarize. Saves you from spoilers if you’re skimming –

My Review:

As far as series enders go, I’ve read far worse. I feel like this series has changed incredibly over the course of the five books, but at the same time, I they aren’t so distant from each other that I felt like I was reading a different book by the time I got to this final installment.

I am really happy she brought March back in on this book though the lack of Dina time is a little depressing. I didn’t enjoy how separate their stories were in book 5, so it’s nice to have them back together, even if their circumstances have changed.

The changes Sirantha goes through are a little startling, and while I had a hard time remembering they happened at times, the story does a good job of reminding you about the changes without slapping you in the face with them.

Aguirre wraps up this series very well, it leaves you in a good place for the main characters... but that doesn’t stop you from wanting more of their story. And that is an effective ending.

Buy, Borrow or Brush Past:

This is a series that’s definitely worth owning. And now that it’s done, you won’t have to wait for each book to come out. So get out there and get reading!

Review Book 1: Grimspace
Review Book 2: Wanderlust 
Review Book 3: Doubleblind 
Review Book 4: Killbox 
Review Book 5: Aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment