My Novels

My Novels
Click through to buy my books

Oct 5, 2012

Update: First week of Novel #10


I always find the chart pretty when I can double what I had in the first week (or in this case go over double of my initial burst)

I don't have much to report on this one... though I'll be writing up a post specifically about fast drafting in a week or so. And I'm having a lot of fun with this one's scene divisions. And by a lot of fun, I mean I get to use a spreadsheet I made just for the occasion! (I know, I'm kind of boring)

As of the end of the writing day yesterday... I've written aproximately 472,000-words since the end of June on projects either recorded in these updates or not. Still hoping to finish strong, as my annual inability to focus on writing months draw nearer (Mid November and ALL of January).

1 comment:

  1. I love your charts! And the word count is awesome. (I'm totally jealous!)

    ReplyDelete